Executive Assistant to the CEO
In publica.la, the company that is changing the way digital content is sold and read, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to work closely with the company's CEO.
This is a unique opportunity to join as one of the critical members in a Startup with high potential that is pushing the frontiers of Digital Edition and consumption of digital content around the world.
- Before you go on, let me ask you some questions:
- Are you willing to work in a fully distributed team?
- Are you ready to work in a dynamic environment with self-driven passion?
- Will you propose new ideas, solutions, and approaches?
If you answered yes to all the previous questions, then please keep reading!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations.
Some of the responsibilities are:
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to lead the organization effectively
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
Requirements and Experience:
- 5+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a startup environment and a high-growth team.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Able to maintain high integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Italian is a must.
- We love working with proactive, self-motivated, and creative people.
- We work remotely.
- We use Hubspot to work on just about everything.
- We leave things better than we found them.
- We offer direct hiring, competitive salary, unlimited time off, great possibilities for professional growth, and travel with the rest of the team!
If interested, you can contact us by sending your resume, references, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Ref: Executive Assistant.