In publica.la, the company that is changing the way digital content is sold and consumed, we are looking for an energetic HR manager to lead recruiting, talent management, and ensuring a healthy culture as we grow. While we are a remote company, we would like this role to be situated in LATAM.
- Are you willing to work in a fully distributed team?
- Are you willing to work in a dynamic environment with self-driven passion?
- Will you propose new ideas, solutions, and approaches?
If you answered yes to all the previous questions, then please keep reading!
As the HR Manager, you will:
- Provide HR support across all company locations on various matters.
- Manage to recruit across the company.
- Provide coaching.
- Develop programs for performance management, retention, engagement, learning and development by partnering with leaders and managers.
- Build documentation and tools to improve on HR processes.
- +3 years of experience working as HR Manager .
- Experience recruiting in a software technology company.
- Experience working in a startup environment (25) people.
- Remote recruiting experience will be highly preferred.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- We love working with proactive, self-motivated, and creative people.
- We work remotely.
- We leave things better than we found them.