publica.la is the fastest growing SaaS for Digital Publishing. We help book publishers, magazines, newspapers, companies and universities to distribute their digital publications without intermediaries by creating their own storefronts and virtual libraries; controlling every aspect of it.
In short: We’re the “Shopify for the ePublishing Industry”.
With hundreds of customers in more than 16 countries, we’re now ready to bring on more people to help us boost our growth and help others thrive with their Digital Publications!
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to be one of the first team members of the team in charge of spreading the voice, selling publica.la and helping customers to succeed. While we are a remote company, we would like this role to be situated in LATAM.
Before you go on, let me ask you some questions:
- Are you willing to work in a fully distributed team?
- Do you feel comfortable with eventual travels?
- Are you willing to work in a dynamic environment with self-driven passion?
- Will you propose new ideas, solutions, and approaches?
If you answered yes to all the previous questions, then please keep reading!
Duties and Responsibilities:
As A Key Account Manager, you will:
- Identify market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentations; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential customers; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
Requirements and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Account Executive.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and/or English.
- Experience working in the Publishing Industry (Books, Newspapers, Magazines and/or Universities).
- Experience working with B2B SaaS solution.
- Additional language skills are appreciated.
-We love working with proactive, self-motivated, and creative people.
-We work remotely.
-We use Hubspot to organize just about everything.
-We leave things better than we found them.
-We offer direct hiring, competitive salary, unlimited time off, great possibilities for professional growth, and travel with the rest of the team!
If you are interested, you can contact us by sending your resume, references, and salary expectations to email@example.com with subject Ref: KAM