In publica.la, the company that is changing the way digital content is sold and consumed, we are looking for a Key Account Executive with extensive experience in B2B SaaS companies, and a deep knowledge of the Publishing Industry (Books, Newspapers, Magazines and Universities).
Before you go on, let me ask you some questions:
- Are you willing to work in a fully distributed team?
- Do you feel comfortable with eventual travels?
- Are you willing to work in a dynamic environment, with self-driven passion?
- Will you propose new ideas, solutions, and approaches?
- Did you have any experience in the publisher industry?
If you answered yes to all the previous questions, then please keep reading!
- Identify market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentations; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential customers; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Ask current clients for referrals
- Search partners and resellers opportunities
Requirements and Experience:
- Reside in Spain and have experience selling B2B in this market
- Proven work experience as a Sales Account Representative
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Experience working in the Publishing Industry (Books, Newspapers, Magazines and/or Universities)
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in Spanish
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant experience
- Experience working with B2B SaaS solutions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English
- Experience in companies related to ebooks platforms.
Are you interested? Send your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Key Account Executive".