In publica.la, the company that is changing the way digital content is sold and consumed, we are looking for an energetic Sales Development Representative to join our sales team and help us grow our North American business. This is a lucrative opportunity to penetrate new accounts within a rich territory and help us find qualified leads that lead to big deals..
Before you go on, let me ask you some questions:
-Are you willing to work in a fully distributed team?
-Are you willing to work in a dynamic environment with self-driven passion?
-Will you propose new ideas, solutions, and approaches?
If you answered yes to all the previous questions, then please keep reading!
As A Sales Development Representative, you will:
- As an inside sales representative, focus on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification.
- Connect with as many leads as possible and determine if they're good customer fits.
- Move leads through the sales pipeline
- Act as quality control for sales leads so that the process of closing and onboarding new accounts is as frictionless and efficient as possible.
- Be a product expert.
- Research accounts and generate interest.
- Meticulously track all relevant information related to leads or qualification
- 2 years of relevant business development experience in a early stage technology company
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results
- Able to think strategically and tactically. Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Experience working with senior leadership in publishing, media and/or K-12
-We love working with proactive, self-motivated, and creative people.
-We work remotely.
-We leave things better than we found them.
-We offer direct hiring, competitive salary, unlimited time off, great possibilities for professional growth, and travel with the rest of the team!
If you are interested, you can contact us by sending your resume, references, and salary expectations to email@example.com with subject Ref: Enterprise Sales Rep NA