Add admin users and allow different members of your team to modify, upload and view things in your Virtual Library. The administrator user will be able to:
- Create other users and assign them plans or publications
- Export list of users and publications and view statistics of both.
- Upload publications and modify existing ones
- Create plans and coupons
- Modify any aspect of the library
To create an administrator user you must follow these steps:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Users
2) Click on Create or search for an existing user and click on Edit.
3) Choose the email address and password that user will use to log in and check the Administrator box.
4) Click on Save.
Pro Tip: Did you make administrator the wrong user? No problem, you can remove the status with just one click.
I hope this tutorial has helped you, if you have any questions just write to [email protected]
The support team of publica.la