The data will help you make better marketing and sales decisions
Why do you need to connect your Google Analytics tracking code?
Connecting your Google Analytics tracking code allows you to have information about all users who accessed your Virtual Library and have it integrated into your own Analytics account where you currently manage your domain. With this you can measure how your users behave within your Virtual Library.
Learn how to get this code:
- Log in to your Analytics account.
- Click Administrator.
- In the ACCOUNT column menu, select an account.
- In the PROPERTY column menu, select a property.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Information > Tracking Code.
- The Tracking ID and property number are displayed at the top of the page, it is the code that starts with UA.
We show you how to connect your Code to your Virtual Library
1) Login to your Control Panel -> Settings -> Marketing Settings -> Your tracking codes
2) Add your obtained tracking code as shown in the previous step.
3) Click on Save.
We hope this tutorial has been helpful, if you have any questions just write to us at [email protected]
The support team of publica.la