Access your users’ reading metrics and find out how they consume your content. It is important to see the behavior of each of your users and know what type of marketing actions to perform.
I show you step by step how to access them:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Users
2) You have two types of metrics to see: at the general level of all your users or individually for each user.
- If you want to see the statistics at a general level, click on the Export button and then Export CSV. From it will download a file to open with Excel, Google Sheets or some similar software and in this you will be able to find the complete list of users and the column of Visualizations.
- If you want to see the statistics of each user individually and with the detail of each of the publications he consumed, you can do it in the following way:
1. Search for the user you are interested in analyzing
2. Click on the pink number that appears in the Views column.
A new window will open where you can see the reading time and total sessions, the sessions and time for each publication, the possibility of filtering by the period of time you want and the Export button to download a CSV with this information.
How can I export my users’ consumption metrics?
1 ) Login to your Virtual Library
2) Go to your Control Panel
3) Enter the users tab
4) Click on the visualizations of which you want to export the metrics
5) Export your users’ metrics by the date range you want
I hope this tutorial has helped you, if you have any questions just write to [email protected]
The support team of publica.la