Allows you to limit the number of users who may be consuming the same book at the same time. This simulates the way traditional libraries are used and allows publishers to limit this access according to the type of sale they have made to an institution.
Ex: a publisher sells 2 copies of each book but in digital version then you can limit in 2 the number of users who read at the same time. If you want to read a third person, you have to wait for someone to finish the reading.
1) Go to Control Panel -> Plans
2) Find the plan to which you want to assign the limit and click Edit. If you don’t have one created yet, you can do it following this tutorial.
3) In the edit menu we look for the option Limit simultaneous readings by publication and activate it. A new field will be displayed to write the number of simultaneous readings by default for all publications assigned to that plan, then you can modify the limit of each publication in particular.
4) Click Save
If you need to set the limit individually for each post:
1) Go to the option arrow next to the Edit button and choose the Manage limit by publication option.
2) Assign the number to each of the publications and click Save All.
I hope this tutorial has helped you, if you have any questions just write to [email protected]
The support team of publica.la