Configure your library to sell individually and add a price to each of your publications.
We show you step by step how to activate it:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Settings -> Payment Methods
2) Go to the bottom of the page, after the configuration of the payment gateways and you will have an option that indicates Sell publications individually.
3) Activate the option and you will see a box with the default Price name.
4) If you want to set a default price for all your publications equally, you can indicate the value in this box. Then you can change each publication in particular. If you use all different prices, you don’t need to complete this box.
Pricing Each Publication Individually
To set different prices for each publication, you can follow the steps below:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Publications
2) Find the publication you want to sell individually and click Edit.
3) Go to the end and you will find a section to add the individual price.
4) Fill in the value you want and click on Update.
That’s it! Now users will be able to buy individual publications.
I hope this tutorial has helped you, if you have any questions just write to [email protected]
The support team of publica.la