Create discount coupons to offer to your users and improve your marketing and loyalty campaigns.
We’ll show you how to do it step by step:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Coupons
2) Click on Create and a window like the one below will open:
3) Fill in the data:
- Discount: the percentage you wish to assign to it.
- Usage Limit: with the number of times that coupon can be used.
- Valid until: with the expiry date of validity to activate that coupon by the user.
4) Click Save
Now you can pass the Coupon Code to your users to apply when purchasing a publication or subscription.
Some considerations to keep in mind:
- If you need the coupon to be used only once by each user, you must create as many coupons as you want to deliver and assign each one a Usage Limit = 1.
- You can finalize the coupon at any time after you have created it, without having to wait until the expiration date. To do this, go to Edit and click Finish.
We hope this tutorial has been helpful, if you have any questions just write to us at [email protected]
The support team of publica.la