Collections allow you to organize a group of publications under the same category or segment, which you can then use to create specific plans.
For example, if we are talking about a publishing house for children, we could create collections according to the age ranges to which the books correspond: from 2 to 4 years, from 4 to 6, etc. In this way, we will then be able to create a plan for each age range.
I will show you step by step how to do it:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Publications
2) Choose a publication to which you want to add a Collection and click on Edit or upload a new one.
3) Within the Metadata fields, you will find the Collection field.
4) To create a new collection, type its name and press enter. If you want to choose a collection already created click on the box and you will see the list of collections already created.
5) Click Update and all new collections you have created will be ready for use in other publications.
If you want to create a plan with these collections you can follow our tutorial: Create a plan
We hope this tutorial has been helpful if you have any questions write to us at [email protected]
The support team of publica.la