Choose how you want to display the page your new users will reach, choosing between having a personalized home page or giving direct access to your library.
To do this we show you this step by step:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Settings -> Start Screen
2) You have 3 ways to configure how you want your homepage to be:
- Show directly your library with the cover of your books.
- Display the default home page that’s included in your Virtual Library and customize the texts.
- Use CSS code to customize everything you want.
3) To use option 1 you just have to leave the Enable Landing Page option deactivated (as it comes by default). You can skip the following steps and click on Save
4) If you want to use options 2 or 3 you must activate this option and the inputs will be displayed.
If the option you’ll follow is number 2, fill in the text boxes with whatever you want, you can even add HTML code to use text with specific formatting. If the option you will use is number 3, you must leave these boxes empty and go to the last box where you can add CSS code.
5) Once you have completed any of the previous steps, click on Save.
I hope this tutorial has been helpful if you have any questions write us at [email protected]
The support team of publica.la