You can revoke access to posts you have assigned to your users. I show you how to do it step by step:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Users
2) Search for the user you want to revoke access to a publication.
3) Go to the options arrow next to the Edit button and click Assign Publications.
4) Check the View only assigned box to activate the filter of all those publications you already have active.
5) Select the publications you want to revoke access to and click Revoke.
I hope this tutorial has helped you, if you have any questions just write to [email protected]
The support team of publica.la