You can change the cover shown for each of the publications on the main screen of the Virtual Library. It doesn’t matter if the file has the cover as its first page, if you use this procedure you will be able to load a different one.
To add a new cover page to a publication you must follow these steps:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Publications -> Edit
2) At the top you will have the cover section. Click on Search (or Browse) and choose the image to use.
3) Go down to the end and click on Update.
Please note: it is important to pay attention to the requested format in order to successfully upload an image.
- Format: the covers of your Library must always be in PNG or JPG format
- Minimum: 384 px X 384 px
- Maximum: 1024 px X 1024 px
- Max. Weight: 1 Mb
Pro Tip: What tools can I use to transform, compress and resize my files?
- Tiny PNG: allows you to compress your images in PNG and JPG format
- I love IMG Compress, resize, crop and rotate your JPG and PNG files
I hope this tutorial has helped you, if you have any questions just write to [email protected]
The support team of publica.la