This feature will allow you to share additional material along with each publication only for those users who have access to that publication. One way to make the most of it is, for example, by sharing a link to a video, the possibility of downloading some material, a code or password or any other information you want additional to the publication.
I’ll show you how to activate this step by step:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Settings -> Library
2) Check the Allow private material option.
3) Click Save.
Now to add private material to your publications you must do the following:
1) Go to Control Panel -> Publications and search for the publication you want to add (or upload a new publication).
2) Click on Edit and the screen will open to modify the information of the publication.
3) Just below the ISBN field you will find a field called Add private material.
4) Click on it and a text box will open where you can fill in text, HTML, links, etc.
5) Go to the bottom and click on Update.
I hope this tutorial has helped you, if you have any questions just write to [email protected]
The support team of publica.la